Please select your desired location from the blue tabs below, and then choose the date.
- SYDNEY - Homebush West NSW 2140
- BRISBANE - Hamilton QLD 4007
- BRISBANE - Meadowbrook QLD 4131
Perform EWP Under 11 metres
RIIHAN301E Operate elevating work platform
This course is ideal for students that do not need a high-risk work licence for EWP. It covers the use of an Elevating Work Platform where the boom is under 11m including a Scissor Lift or Knuckle Boom. The course content is similar to the high-risk course except it relates to platforms where the boom does not extend over 11 metres.
- Identify potential hazards associated with operating an EWP & Scissor Lift
Selection of an EWP & Scissor Lift
- Inspection of an EWP & Scissor Lift
- the function of an EWP & Scissor Lift
- Operation of an EWP & Scissor Lift
- Maintenance of an EWP & Scissor Lift
This program has been designed to assess a person’s competence in accordance which includes requirements in the Standards for Registered Training Organisations. The assessment will consist of a written assessment and a practical demonstration.
Upon successful completion of this course, each participant will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment.
Are you looking for on-site training for your personnel?
Fill the form below, and we will get back to you with discounted quote.