Low Voltage Rescue and CPR course – LVR
HLTAID009 Perform CPR
UETTDRRF06 Perform rescue from a live LV panel
This course covers the performance of rescue procedures from live low voltage (LV) apparatus, not including overhead lines and underground cables in the workplace. It specifies the mandatory requirements of rescue from a live LV panel and how they apply in the context of transmission, distribution or rail work functions. It encompasses responsibilities for health, safety and risk management processes at all operative levels and adherence to safety practices as part of the normal way of doing work, combined with the skills and knowledge required to determine the need for and correctly demonstrate administration of cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) to an unresponsive casualty.
- Principles of First Aid, legal Issues
- DRsABCD Emergency Action plan
- Infectious Diseases and Hygiene
- Management of the Unconscious Casualty
- Airway Management
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Adult, Child & Infant
- Understanding the use of an AED
- Basic Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Safe use of the rescue kit
- Maintenance of rescue equipment
- Safe use of a fire blanket
- Procedures and precautions to be undertaken when performing low voltage rescue
- Removal of a victim from the source of injury
- Movement of an unconscious victim to a clean safe area using the one-man drag method
- Dealing with burns
This program has been designed to assess a person’s competence in accordance with the Health Training Package and the proprietary requirements of the organisation or workplace. The assessment will consist of a written assessment and a practical demonstration
Upon successful completion of this course, each participant will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment.
Are you looking for on-site training for your personnel?
Click on the button below and fill the form, and we will get back to you with discounted quote.