RIIHAN309F – Conduct telescopic materials handler operations (Gold Card)
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to conduct telescopic materials handler operations.
This unit applies to those working in site-based roles.
Nationally Unit of competency
RIIHAN309F – Conduct telescopic materials handler operations
No prerequisites stated for this plant operator course.
The participant must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be able to obtain a USI
- Be physically fit and not have any physical conditions
1 Day Training & assessment
- Plan and prepare for telescopic materials handler operations
- Operate telescopic materials handler in line with established requirements
- Attach, secure, lift, carry and place materials to complete work activity
- Select, remove, fit and use attachments for a telescopic materials handler
- Relocate the telescopic materials handler
- Conduct housekeeping activities
Location of Training
Brisbane – Hamilton QLD 4007
Upon completion of the course, the participant will be issued with a Statement of Attainment in unit RIIHAN309F – Conduct telescopic materials handler operations.
This course attracts a fee of $450.00 per participant and is GST exempt. These fees cover all ,training, assessment, use of machinery/equipment, stationary (books, pens, use of calculator and resources) and most importantly, the amazing experience.
The full course fee must be paid prior to starting date of the course.
Are you looking for on-site training for your personnel?
Please fill the form below, and we will get back to you with discounted quote.