CPP50619 Diploma of Security Risk Management
Security Risk management
Are You Ready To Start?
This is a qualification for security risk consultants who provide specialist advice on strategies to mitigate risk to people, property and assets including crowded places, as defined by Australia’s Strategy for Protecting Crowded Places from Terrorism (2017).
Security risk consultants operating at this level work with a high level of autonomy to assess the current threat environment, assess risk management options, and prepare and implement security risk management plans and communication systems to respond to active threats.
Legislative, regulatory or certification requirements apply in some states and territories to the provision of advice on security solutions, strategies, protocols and procedures. For further information, check with the relevant regulatory authority.
What You Will Learn & Future Pathways
On completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Coordinate security operations
- Assess security risk management options
- Manage quality customer service
- Manage people performance
- Manage personal work priorities
- Plan professional development and ensure team effectiveness
After achieving the CPP50619 Diploma of Security Risk Management, candidates may undertake a range of other Advanced Diploma qualifications.
Online Study – $2,600.00 GST free
- All learning resources and access to our learning management system included, no additional costs.
- Payment plan and instalment options are available. You can use PayPal Pay in 4 in checkout in order to create 4 instalments payment plan per fortnight.
Applicants must have completed CPP40707 Certificate IV in Security and Risk Management, or CPP40719 Certificate IV in Security Management, or CPP41519 Certificate IV in Security Risk Analysis.
In order to participate in our online courses, students must:
- Successfully complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) assessment.
- Regular Access to a computer device with a stable internet connection
- Microsoft Office with word processing programs and spreadsheets.
- A PDF viewer
This course provides you with the skills and knowledge to undertake jobs roles such as:
- Security risk specialist
- Security consultant
- Security policy analyst
- Security strategist
Legislative, regulatory or certification requirements apply in some states and territories to the provision of advice on security solutions, strategies, protocols and procedures.
The CPP50619 Diploma of Security Risk Management requires 10 units of competency:
CPPSEC5003 Assess Security Risk Management Options
CPPSEC5004 Develop Security Risk Management Plans
CPPSEC5005 Implement Security Risk Management Plans
CPPSEC5008 Analyse Threat Environment and Devise Strategies to Respond To Active Threats
CPPSEC5009 Implement Communication Systems to Respond to Active Threats
BSBOPS505 Manage organisational customer service
BSBLDR522 Manage people performance
BSBWOR501 Manage personal and professional development
BSBTWK502 Manage team effectiveness
CPPSEC5002 Coordinate security operations
This course is delivered and assessed by Westbourne College, RTO #41084