Permit to Work Training
MSMPER200 Work in Accordance with an Issued Permit
MSMPER201 Monitor and Control Work Permits
MSMPER300 Issue Work Permits
Through the combination of theory and practical training, this course provides participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to understand the requirements of a permit-to-work system and maintain safe conditions for workers carrying out tasks under a permit. The permit training is offered in two streams –permit holder and permit authority.
- Purpose of a Permit-to-Work system
- Scope of a Permit-to-Work system and identifying when a permit is required
- Types of permits used in the workplace
- Risk Management Principles
- Staff roles and responsibilities
- Completing a permit and information required to issue a permit
- The steps in the permit process
- Site policies & procedures
- Permit Authority to complete risk assessment training
Candidates will be required to complete a written workbook to assess the theory component. An on the-job practical assessment may also be required by a supervisor/manager in the workplace. Competence will be assessed against the units listed.
Upon successful completion of this course, each participant will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment.
Are you looking for on-site training for your personnel?
Click on the button below and fill the form, and we will get back to you with discounted quote.