BSB40920 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
Project Management Practice
Are You Ready To Start?
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply project management skills and knowledge in a wide variety of contexts. The job roles that relate to this qualification may include Contracts Officer, Project Administrator and Quality Officer.
Individuals in these roles work autonomously, and might be members of a project team, with no direct responsibility for overall project outcomes. Primarily, these roles would support wider project operations. They may use project tools and methodologies selectively to support organisational or business activities.
What You Will Learn & Future Pathways
On completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Apply and communicate the project life cycle process
- Apply project scope, time management and cost management techniques
- Apply risk and quality management techniques to support continuous improvement
- Effectively engage with key stakeholders within the industry
After completing BSB40920 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice, candidates may undertake a range of Diploma qualifications such as BSB50820 Diploma of Project Management.
Online Study – $1,495.00 GST free
- All learning resources and access to our learning management system included, no additional costs.
- Payment plan and instalment options are available. You can use PayPal Pay in 4 in checkout in order to create 4 instalments payment plan per fortnight.
In order to participate in our online courses, students must:
- Successfully complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) assessment.
- Regular Access to a computer device with a stable internet connection
- Microsoft Office with word processing programs and spreadsheets.
- A PDF viewer
This course provides you with the skills and knowledge to undertake jobs roles such as:
- Project Administrator/Coordinator
- Project Officer
- Project Analyst
- Project Records Officer
The BSB40920 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice requires 9 units of competency:
BSBPMG420 Apply project scope management techniques
BSBPMG421 Apply project time management techniques
BSBPMG422 Apply project quality management techniques
BSBPMG423 Apply project cost management techniques
BSBPMG424 Apply project human resources management approaches
BSBPMG425 Apply project information management and communications techniques
BSBLDR413 Lead effective workplace relationships
BSBPEF402 Develop personal work priorities
BSBWHS415 Contribute to implementing WHS management systems
This course is delivered and assessed by Westbourne College, RTO #41084