BSB40520 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
Leadership & management
Are You Ready To Start?
This qualification reflects the role of individuals working as developing and emerging leaders and managers in a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
As well as assuming responsibility for their own performance, individuals at this level are likely to provide leadership, guidance and support to others. They may also have some responsibility for organising and monitoring the output of teams.
They apply solutions to a defined range of predictable and unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources.
What You Will Learn & Future Pathways
On completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Operate financial processes that will help you manage budgets and monitor finances within a business
- Build efficient business processes and become an efficient manager and role model in the workplace
- Creatively target specific markets and identify marketing opportunities within your organisation.
- Coordinate human resources services across an organisation.
After achieving the BSB40520 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management, candidates may undertake a range of other Advanced Diploma qualifications.
Online Study – $1,495.00 GST free
- All learning resources and access to our learning management system included, no additional costs.
- Payment plan and instalment options are available. You can use PayPal Pay in 4 in checkout in order to create 4 instalments payment plan per fortnight.
In order to participate in our online courses, students must:
- Successfully complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) assessment.
- Regular Access to a computer device with a stable internet connection
- Microsoft Office with word processing programs and spreadsheets.
- A PDF viewer
This course provides you with the skills and knowledge to undertake jobs roles such as:
- Coordinator (Business Operations)
- Warehouse Team Leader
- Distribution Centre Supervisor
- Line Manager
- Leading Hand
- Production Supervisor
- Team Leader
- Frontline Sales Manager
The BSB40520 Certificate IV in Leadership & Management requires 12 units of competency:
BSBLDR411 Demonstrate leadership in the workplace
BSBLDR413 Lead effective workplace relationships
BSBOPS402 Coordinate business operational plans
BSBXCM401 Apply communication strategies in the workplace
BSBXTW401 Lead and facilitate a team
BSBCMM412 Lead difficult conversations
BSBOPS403 Apply business risk management processes
BSBSTR401 Promote innovation in a team environment
BSBSTR502 Facilitate continuous improvement
BSBOPS404 Implement customer service strategies
BSBPEF502 Develop and use emotional intelligence
BSBWRT411 Write complex documents
This course is delivered and assessed by Westbourne College, RTO #41084