BSB50820 Diploma of Project Management
Are You Ready To Start?
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply project management skills and knowledge in a variety of contexts, across a number of industry sectors. The job roles that relate to this qualification may include Project Manager and Project Team Leader.
Individuals in these roles have project leadership and management roles and are responsible for achieving project objectives. They possess a sound theoretical knowledge base and use a range of specialised, technical and managerial competencies to initiate, plan, execute and evaluate their own work and/or the work of others.
What You Will Learn & Future Pathways
On completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Identify the phases of a project life cycle
- Establish and manage a project scope
- Prepare project planning documents and present these to stakeholders
- Manage aspects of the project budget, staff and resources
- Achieve project outcomes on time and within budget
After achieving the BSB50820 Diploma of Project Management, candidates may undertake a range of Advanced Diploma qualifications.
Online Study – $2,600.00 GST free
- All learning resources and access to our learning management system included, no additional costs.
- Payment plan and instalment options are available. You can use PayPal Pay in 4 in checkout in order to create 4 instalments payment plan per fortnight.
In order to participate in our online courses, students must:
- Successfully complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) assessment
- Regular Access to a computer device with a stable internet connection
- Microsoft Office with word processing programs and spreadsheets
- A PDF viewer
This course provides you with the skills and knowledge to undertake jobs roles such as:
- Project Contract Manager
- Project Leader
- Team Leader
- Project Manager (Industry Specific)
- Project Vendor Manager
The BSB50820 Diploma of Project Management requires 12 units of competency:
BSBPMG530 Manage project scope
BSBPMG531 Manage project time
BSBPMG532 Manage project quality
BSBPMG533 Manage project cost
BSBPMG534 Manage project human resources
BSBPMG535 Manage project information and communication
BSBPMG536 Manage project risk
BSBPMG540 Manage project integration
BSBCMM511 Communicate with influence
BSBLDR522 Manage people performance
BSBSTR502 Facilitate continuous improvement
BSBTWK502 Manage team effectiveness
This course is delivered and assessed by Westbourne College, RTO #41084