Emergency Warden and Evacuation
PUAFER005 Operate as part of an emergency control organisation
This program has been developed for personnel required to respond to an emergency situation and act as a member of a workplace emergency control organisation. The unit of competency is not industry specific and can be adapted to suit all workplaces.
• Legislation & Australian Standard references
• Types of emergencies
• Workplace Emergency Response Plans
• Roles & responsibilities of the emergency control organisation members
• Liaison with public emergency services
• Signals, alarms and warnings
• Responding to emergencies
• Emergency procedures
• Post initial response activities
This program has been designed to assess a person’s competence in accordance with the Public Safety Training Package (PUA00), AS3745:2010 & AS4083:2010 (if applicable) and the proprietary requirements of the organisation or workplace. The assessment will consist of a written assessment and responses to scenarios.
Upon successful completion of this course, each participant will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment.
Duration: It is recommended that this course be conducted with a maximum of 20 participants over a period of up to 4 hours
Are you looking for a group booking?
fill the form below, and we will get back to you with a discounted quote.