Perform EWP Over & Under 11 metres including Scissor & Boom Lift
You are saving $165
TLILIC0005 – Licence to operate a boom-type elevating work platform (boom length 11 metres or more)
RIIHAN301E – Operate elevating work platform
An elevating work platform (EWP) is either a telescoping device, hinged device, articulated device, or a combination of these used to support a platform from which personnel, equipment or materials can be elevated to perform work. This course covers the functions required to operate boom-type elevating work platforms with a boom length of 11 metres or more. Upon successfully completing this course, participants will have the required formal logbook training and assessment results to be eligible to apply for a High-Risk Work (HRW) Licence. This course covers the use of an Elevating Work Platform where the boom is under 11m including a Scissor Lift or Knuckle Boom.
- Assessing hazards and planning the work
- Conducting routine checks of equipment
- Setting up the elevating work platform
- Operating the elevating work platform
- Shutting down and securing the elevating work platform
- Identify potential hazards associated with operating an EWP & Scissor Lift
- Selection of an EWP & Scissor Lift
- Inspection of an EWP & Scissor Lift
- the function of an EWP & Scissor Lift
- Operation of an EWP & Scissor Lift
- Maintenance of an EWP & Scissor Lift
This program has been designed to assess a person’s competence in accordance which includes requirements in the Standards for Registered Training Organisations. The assessment will consist of a written assessment and a practical demonstration.
Upon successful completion of this course, each participant will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment and a SafeWork NSW issued National Licence to Perform High-Risk Work (class WP).
Are you looking for on-site training for your personnel?
Click on the button below and fill the form, and we will get back to you with discounted quote.