Tower / Heights Rescue
June 2, 2022
Shop 5, Sydney Markets Plaza, 250-318 Parramatta Rd, Homebush West NSW 2140
UETTDRRF04 – Perform Tower Rescue
Training is designed to be realistic and customised to suit your particular work situation (e.g. communications towers, energy transmission towers, or chair-lifts). This course is suitable for anyone who has the requirement to access towers or poles of any kind within their work.
- AS 1891.4 (overview) (contextualised to tower environments)
- WHS legislative requirements (overview)
- Ladder fall-arrest systems
- Work positioning systems
- PPE selection, use, basic maintenance
- Fall arrest systems
- Using double hook lanyards
- Installing solid and reliable anchorage
- Practical rescue
- Assessment activities (e.g. rescues) in tower context
The assessment for this programme has been designed to assess a person’s competence in accordance the Training Package, any relevant Legislation and the proprietary requirements of the organisation or workplace. The assessment will consist of both a written and practical component.
Candidates must have completed a Nationally Accredited Working at Heights. Candidates must have completed a Current First Aid / CPR.