Perform CPR (Theory Online)
May 23, 2022
Shop 5, Sydney Markets Plaza, 250-318 Parramatta Rd, Homebush West NSW 2140
HLTAID009 Perform CPR
This training program provides candidates with the skills and knowledge required to determine the need for and correctly demonstrate the administration of cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) to an unresponsive casualty.
• Human respiratory system
• Management of an unresponsive casualty
• Determine the need for and correctly administer rescue breaths and CPR
• Accessing medical assistance/emergency response support
• Infection control procedures
• Duty of care & legal considerations
This program has been designed to assess a person’s competence following the Health Training Package (HLT07) and the proprietary requirements of the organisation or workplace. The assessment will consist of a written assessment and a practical demonstration.
Upon successful completion of this course, each participant will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment (National Provider Number 51786)
It is recommended to renew this course every 3 years.