July 26, 2022
Shop 5, Sydney Markets Plaza, 250-318 Parramatta Rd, Homebush West NSW 2140
TLILIC0003 Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck
This training program provides candidates with the skills and knowledge required to operate a forklift truck safely in accordance with all relevant legislative requirements.
• Components, controls and features of forklifts and their functions
• Operating principles and operating methods
• Load shifting processes and procedures including work platforms
• Principles of the safe removal of obstacles and hazards from the workplace
• The hazard control measures with elimination, substitution, isolation and engineering control measures being selected before safe work practices and personal protective equipment
• Workplace communication procedures
• Obtain licenses and permits e.g. if the forklift is to be driven on a public road
• Demonstrate safe and environmentally responsible workplace practices
• Electrical hazards
This program has been designed to assess a person’s competence in accordance which includes requirements in the Standards for Registered Training Organisations. The assessment will consist of a written assessment and a practical demonstration with a Forklift Truck.
Upon successful completion of this course, each participant will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment and a SafeWork NSW issued National Licence to Perform High-Risk Work (class LF).